If you need Kim or Maureen to specifically answer a question you can preface it with Kim’s name or Maureen’s when you add a new topic.

Click on Subscribe For New Topics below to get email alerts for new topics.

Are you getting wha...

Notifications
Clear all

Are you getting what you need? Monthly Posts on Maureen's site

Maureen St. Germain
Admin
Topic starter
(@maureen-st-germain)

Have you been paying attention to all the freebies I'm putting out? If not, grab them quick. This month's freebie is a powerful 12 points of light - that will knock your socks off. Be sure to pick it up at my blog post. I am also asking for feedback - so you 'll have a chance to get the final version... when it is released in a month or so.

How are your readings going? Are you getting any surprises? How can I help you with your efforts? Let me know! Love to you. Maureen

5 Replies
Michael Bajardi
Customer
(@michael113)

Hi Maureen,

I did lady liberty a few times and I have already done the 12 points of light twice. It took me to the interior of Mt. Rainier. I walk by a clear view of the mountain every day. After the Akashic records class Level 2 I was so excited and followed that with reading Streams of Consciousness. I told my highly educated friends and offered to give them readings but they were not really interested. So far I have only given one reading. Lately I have spent my time studying the MerKaba. I just finished the condensed version today. I am so glad that video made the process very clear. I would love to do readings I am planning to contact my classmates from Level 2 to see if they want to exchange readings. I emailed Kim to let her know that I would be willing to do free readings  but so far no one has contacted me.

love to you,

Michael Bajardi

1 Reply
Maureen St. Germain
(@maureen-st-germain)

@michael113

Michael, Kim was on vacation probably when you reached out - I will remind her but you can feel free to email her again. Love to you, Maureen

Bernadine Chee
(@xuhuilan)

Hi Kim,

where can I find the monthly blog posts? When I hit “blog” on the main menu from my phone, the latest blog was from Sept. 28, 2018. I don’t see anything about the 12 points of light, nor a list of recordings. Must I use a PC in order to view these?

thanks!

berna

2 Replies
akashicadmin
Admin
(@akashicadmin)

@xuhuilan

Hi Bernadine, This is Grant, Maureen's web guy.  Maureen's blog is on maureenstgermain.com. You can click here: https://maureenstgermain.com/blog/

The blog on this site is specifically related to Akashic Records.

Bernadine Chee
(@xuhuilan)

Share:

Technical difficulties?  Email webmaster Grant at grant@maureenstgermain.com

Membership Questions?  Email Kim at kim@maureenstgermain.com